As this month comes to an end I am thinking about the music that I’ve listened to most this month. Since it’s getting colder outside I’ve been in the mood to listen to more laid back sounds. Honestly there haven’t been too many new tracks I have been addicted to this month so my list may vary in time.
* Miguel – “Skywalker”
* Lil Uzi Vert – “ XO Tour Llif3”
* SZA – “The Weekend”
* Jhenè Aiko (ft Swae Lee) – “Sativa”
* SZA (ft. Travis Scott) – “Love Galore”
* Ashanti – “Foolish”
* T-Pain (ft. Tiffany Evans) – “Textin’ My Ex”
* Sam Smith – “Too Good at Goodbyes”
* Post Malone- “I Fall Apart”
Other than those singles I have been digesting Chris Brown’s latest album Heartbreak on a Full Moon. Sam Smith also released his second album The Thrill of it All, which to me, is the greatest body of work I’ve heard all year.